FANDELI is the only producer of coated abrasives in Mexico, an undisputed market leader. With over 93 years of experience, they have a portfolio of more than 15,000 products for hardware, industrial, automotive, and aesthetics channels, exported to more than 30 countries. FANDELI’s complete portfolio, quality certified in ISO 9001: 2015, covers the needs of different industries and various processes in roughing, cutting, sanding, and polishing surfaces in different materials.
FANDELI and Zoho Analytics
FANDELI uses multiple pieces of software: Oracle JD Edwards as ERP, Salesforce, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, and SuccessFactors. They were using SAP BusinessObjects for analyzing ERP data and Salesforce Einstein for Salesforce CRM data, but their main objective was to analyze HR, support, and inventory data. The HR data was in SuccessFactors, while the tech support data was in ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, and IT inventory data in JD Edwards.
They were in need of a reliable BI tool for departments like HR, customer service, and IT inventory teams, who were not tech savvy, yet needed insights.
FANDELI wanted a simple self-service BI solution that was easy to use and collaborate with, for performing ad-hoc analysis, and for generating end-to-end departmental analytics.
“The time factor is the difference when it comes to Zoho Analytics. If somebody asks us for information and we need to analyze it, we prefer Zoho Analytics instead of SAP BusinessObjects because in SAP, to extract data and create reports takes more time. For example, when we created reports in Zoho and SAP for IT inventory, with same records and fields, Zoho was swift to create reports within seconds, while SAP took a couple of minutes.”
– Víctor Hugo Garcia Barbosa, IT Manager, FANDELI
With Zoho Analytics, FANDELI was able to analyze:
- HR metrics: Including hires, employee attrition rate, years of seniority in the company, vacation days utilized, absence reports, and much more
- Service-level metrics: Including open tickets, average ticket age, time to resolution, response rates, and monthly agent performance
- IT inventory metrics: Including tracking purchases of computers, servers, and printers, age of inventory, audit status, maintenance reports, and more
With Zoho Analytics, FANDELI finally got insight into their operational team’s performance. This was critical in identifying areas to improve. Now anyone across HR, support, and inventory teams were able to identify gaps and compare efficiencies. This was not possible before and as a result, the overall productivity of the company has increased.
Key benefits for FANDELI:
- Increase in overall productivity
- End-to-end departmental analytics
- Insightful reports and dashboards
- Collaborative analytics with 20+ users
- Easy collaboration of reports across multiple devices, on the go.
Read the full case study, where FANDELI shares how they benefitted using Zoho Analytics.
Also if you are interested, Sign up and explore how Zoho Analytics can help your business.