We’ve rolled out some important changes in Zoho Wiki over the last couple of weeks.
Wiki Backup : Taking a wiki backup has been one of the top requirements of our users. The wiki owner/administrator can now find this option under Settings -> General -> BackUp -> ‘Click to download the backup’. You will get a zipped file containing all the pages of your Wiki as HTML files.
Page Options : In the previous update, we brought in page level permissions. Now, there are even more options for each of your wiki pages.
- Duplicate Page : You can make copies of a page now. This comes in handy when your Wiki consists of almost similar pages. Create a template page & make duplicate copies of it.
- Copy to (another Wiki) : You can copy a page to another Wiki which is yours or which you are subscribed to.
- Print Preview : Print a Wiki page (without the Wiki side panel etc)
- Other options like delete, rename, adding a sub-page, setting a page as the Wiki’s home page, seeing/changing the page’s permissions, viewing all/public/group/private pages are part of the ‘Recently Changed Pages’ module in the Wiki’s side panel
Customizable Footer : Another new customization option which will give a more native feel & individuality to your Wiki. Click on Settings -> Customization -> Use customizable footer and set your own footer.
Other changes in this update include :
- An option to specify whether you would the visitors of your Wiki to send feedback to you by email
- The order is maintained now during drag-and-drop of all pages in the wiki’s Site Map (previously, the order wasn’t preserved in the root level pages)
The above changes illustrated using a Zoho Show slide show below.
Try out the new features in Zoho Wiki and as always, we’ll be glad hearing your feedback!