It’s time for yet another new product announcement from Zoho. Presenting to you the Zoho Wiki. Mike Arrington at TechCrunch has a great post about the release. Important features of the product include :
- All standard Wiki features
- A powerful WYSIWYG editor (Zoho Writer’s) that includes features like spell check, revision history, difference between any two versions and reverting to any older version
- Another big plus is the grouping functionality. In addition to having your Wiki as public (by default) and private, you can make your Wiki be viewed and/or edited by a selected group of members
- The Zoho Wiki uses the Zoho Single Sign-on, meaning you can use your existing Zoho ID to access it (no need for separate sign-up/in)
- Embedding of objects into your Wiki pages like a Zoho Sheet chart, a Zoho Show slide show, a Zoho Creator application/form or a YouTube video. Visit this Zoho Wiki page for more.
- Other than the Wiki associated with the user name, a user can create 2 more wikis with his Zoho account. And there is no limitation to the number of pages per Wiki too. All this for absolutely free.
A few screenshots from Zoho Wiki as an embedded slide show below :